Often, homes that are left vacant for an extended period of time can have many small problems that lead to much larger problems. From people trying to steal copper out of the crawlspace, to an HVAC system that stops working in season, we can monitor your home from top to bottom. Your home is probably one of the largest assets in your portfolio and it should be cared for while you are away.
When we monitor a home, we can take care of any of the following items:
- Up to 10 Pictures at each visit
- Flushing of all toilets
- Investigating the exterior perimeter of the home and lot boundaries
- Investigating each of the interior rooms in the home
- Investigating the crawl space and attic
- Identification of any maintenance issues
- Running water at each sink and shower
- Landscaping and routine lawn maintenance
- Testing the HVAC system to ensure proper functioning
- Adjusting HVAC thermostat to your desired settings
- Removing unwanted flyers/door hangers/mail from the front porch
- Checking the mailbox and placing the mail in the kitchen
- Properly winterizing the home
- Cleaning the home in anticipation of your arrival
- Extended Stay at the home
- Pool monitoring
- Hot Tub monitoring
Whether it’s a vacation home, second home, estate, or you simply have to be away from the home for any extended period of time, Spotless Rentals can provide peace of mind for your home and help eliminate unwanted stress. Our home monitoring service can be custom tailored to fit your specific needs and routinely scheduled to help prevent problems while you are away.
After each individual home monitoring appointment, we will email you a report/checklist with pictures detailing what was checked. Should there be any items that need attention, we will let you know in the report and provide a cost to have the item serviced/repaired.
Your home and whatever scenario that needs monitoring is very important to us. Let us care for your home while you are away and let us prepare it for you when you arrive. To get started, please submit the following form and we will be in touch with you soon.